Manage a Complex Work Life
The role as a project manager is complex. You need to handle a variety of different roles and juggle multiple tasks at the same time. You are expected to build the right teams, plan the project, analyse stakeholders and possible risks, make budgets, and close and evaluate project. During the course, we will focus on the many facets of the role as a project manager. You will gain a solid practical and theoretical foundation for facilitating projects, which will make you a competent and successful project manager.
Streamline Your Work Processes
The price of poor leadership is high. During this course, you learn to make the right decision and how to lead your project in the right direction, which save your from making costly mistakes. You will get an insight into some of the best tools and methods for project managing, which will make your processes more effective and help you organize more efficient teams. When you learn to streamline the work processes and optimize the efficiency, the company’s finansiel position will be significantly improved.
The Role as a Project Manager
Before attending the course, you will have to take a DiSC-test, which is included in the price of the course. Through the test, you will gain insight into your own strengths and weaknesses. You will also learn how to adapt your own communication and behaviour depending on your audience. Furthermore you will become able to build the right teams based the team-members’ personality type.
- Defining the project and models for project management
- Organizing and planning the project
- We will dive in to the subject of team development and review your DiSC-analyses
- Defining and understanding your target group
- How to undertake a stakeholder analysis
- Learn to analyse project risks
- We will work with several Mini Workshops on different topics, which give you a practical understanding of the different tasks of project management:
- Risk management
- You will lean to deal with conflicts and resistance from others
- You will gain knowledge on how to take over a project
- Become a better negotiator: Learn the best tips and tricks for negotiation
- Session 1: How to take over a project
- We will go into depth with managing project
- Session 2: Status and control
The instructor cares about your learning!
It is of utmost importance to us that the course makes a positive change for you. Therefore, we ask you about your needs and prerequisites prior to the course. After the course, your instructor makes sure that you can easily use your new tools and knowledge at your workplace.
You receive a free mini guide when you sign up!
We send you our little mini guide: “Get maximum value out of your courses” when you sign up for this course. The guide contains some simple but useful advice on how to get most value out of this course – and of all your future courses.
Interested in a tailored course just for you?
We arrange and facilitate tailored courses and educations at our clients’ premises every day. And we want to help you too! Call us for a chat on +45 70 278 279 or e-mail our head of educations Anders Rosenlund at firstname.lastname@example.org and get a non-binding offer for your particular situation.