Become a powerful presenter!
If you have ever before spoken in front of an audience, you know that peoples’ minds tend to wander off after a while. On this course, we will work with your abilities as a presenter, in order to make you a charismatic speaker, able to keep the audience open and interested. We work on both the technical structure of your presentations, and with your voice, your diction, your body language etc. With these tools, you can facilitate your presentations in a well-balanced but powerful manner.
Fight the nerves with effective but simple presentation techniques!
Nervousness and tension are two of the great obstacles to a successful presentation. When the nerves take over, the flow of the presentation is disturbed. When this happens, the audience will start to focus on why you might be nervous, and you lose your connection. The good news is that tension and nerves are easily minimized through some simple presentation techniques. If you feel confident in what you are doing, and more importantly in how you are doing it, you will also appear confident and on top of the situation to your crowd!
“It’s not what you said – it’s how you said it”
We’ve all heard that one before. And it’s true! When you do an oral presentation, your audience perceive many nonverbal expressions simultaneously with your intended topics. And these “unconscious” signals can actually be controlled and used to your advantage. On the course, you get an insight in how you come across as a presenter – and what corrections that are needed in order to boost your presentations!
- Create an overall view of your presentation. You need structure to make your presentation effective and recipient friendly.
- We will focus on structure and preparation using classical elements including a disposition.
- Use the language the right way. You will learn how to use as few words as possible and take the message to heart.
- Using this imagery in writing helps the reader put him or herself in your shoes. We will work on how to make contact with the audience based on the three rhetorical appeals.
- Make greater impact though your body language. We will practise the nonverbal aspect of communication through exercises.
- How to strengthen your voice? We will go into depth with breathing, fullness, pauses, pace and articulation.
The instructor cares about your learning!
It is of utmost importance to us that the course makes a positive change for you. Therefore, we ask you about your needs and prerequisites prior to the course. After the course, your instructor makes sure that you can easily use your new tools and knowledge at your workplace.
You receive a free mini guide when you sign up!
We send you our little mini guide: “Get maximum value out of your courses” when you sign up for this course. The guide contains some simple but useful advice on how to get most value out of this course – and of all your future courses.
Interested in a tailored course just for you?
We arrange and facilitate tailored courses and educations at our clients’ premises every day. And we want to help you too! Call us for a chat on +45 70 278 279 or e-mail our head of educations Anders Rosenlund email@example.com and get a non-binding offer for your particular situation.